Ceramic Bathroom TilesPosted: June 7, 2011 | Author: writer | Filed under: Bathroom Tiles | Leave a comment »
A stain on your floor is a blotch on your image. Why let this happen? Always prefer the one which is already popular and in demand. Ceramic bathroom tiles are among those tiles which are recommended by many experts and interior decorators. Ceramic tiles are available in wide variety. They have different shape, sizes and colors. Famous manufacturers of Ceramic tiles are Refin, Jhonson tiles, Kajaria to name a few. Ceramic floor tiles are generally larger, thicker and more durable. You must have complete knowledge and a clear perception on the type of bathroom floor you want. This helps in getting the right kind of material which fits your theme. Of course finance is also one of the deciding factors. Ceramic tiles are categorized on that basis as well. Installation of ceramic tiles is very easy which can be easily done by the use of some specific tools.
Ceramic tiles are handmade tiles which are mostly recommended by many interior decorators. Ceramic tiles manufacturing has been started in Egypt. Shapes are provided with the help of wet clay. They can also use the wooden mold to provide the shape. They can be dry either in the sun or by using small brick kiln. These days ceramic are manufactured in large amount by using dry pressing or dust pressing.
All types of floor tiles are available in:
- Unglazed tiles: They are less slippery.
Attributes in Ceramic Tiles which makes it so popular
- Ceramic is the most durable material for tiles.
- Ceramic tiles are appealing to the eyes.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Ceramic tile do not burn.
- Ceramic tiles are moisture resistant.
- Ceramic tiles are not at all slippery. They make easy for you to walk on wet floor.
- They are resistant to tread and abrasion.
- Not too expensive.
- They settle in very short interval of time.
Types of Ceramic bathroom tiles
- Rustic Ceramic Tiles: They are widely used to pave the bathroom floor. It has anti-bacterial, acid resistant and thermal insulation properties which makes it so unique and perfect for flooring purpose.
- Glossy and smooth ceramic tiles
Leather finished ceramic tiles
They are available in yellow, brown and red. Like all other ceramic tiles they are also tough and water resistant. They are manufactured and supplied in both glazed and unglazed forms.
Pavers: They are manufactured only in unglazed form. They require sealing.
- Porcelain Tiles: It is made up high refined clay which is usually processed at temperature greater than 2000 degree Fahrenheit.
- Mexican Tiles: These tiles are soft and thus highly absorbent. These are available in earth color.
- 3D Ceramic Ties: These are Italian ceramic tiles designed especially for bathroom. It adds one more dimension to your bathroom. It provides aesthetic appeal to your bathroom. They stand out among various ceramic tiles due to their contemporary relief pattern. These 3D Ceramic tiles are ideal for your bathroom or home spa.
Archeo Ceramica: These tiles are simply gorgeous. They present warm natural textures. They are also one of the most suitable tiles for bathroom surfaces. You simply can not resist such fabulous patterns on these tiles. They add a creative glamour to your bathroom.
Considerations while paving the Ceramic Tiles
Properly level the floor before layering the ceramic tiles. Uneven layer of Ceramic tile is most likely to break.
Frequently apply sealants to maintain the ceramic tiles.
Ceramic tiles are very popular and are used in large scale. They provide both beauty and durability. They provide you latest style at a very affordable price. Besides bathroom you can also use them at several other places including offices and home. Provide new dimensions to your bathroom with these Ceramic Bathroom Tiles.